To Our Valued Patients:
We are happy to announce that our office will return to our previously scheduled hours and resume alldental treatment beginning June 1st. We have utilized the time away from the office to adapt our protocols to do our best to protect our patients and staff from COVID-19. Additionally, appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients and to minimize any wait times that you may otherwise incur.
We kindly ask that if you are exhibiting any symptoms of cold, flu, or even allergies, that you reschedule your appointment. It is important that we take extra precautions at this time to keep everyone safe. For contact tracing please notify our office if you become symptomatic.
Please kindly take note of the following changes:
- Virtual Reception: In order to maintain social distancing, we ask that you kindly wait in your car and call/text us upon arrival. We will text you to come to the office when we are ready to seat you for your appointment.
a. You will notice that our reception area does not currently have any reading material. We will be limiting use of this area for the time being.
- Screening Questionnaire: Our office will reach out to you within 24 hours of your appointment to request that you provide a response to our COVID-19 screening questions.
- Temperature Check & Pulse Oximeter: We will take and record your temperature and oxygen saturation as part of the screening process.
- Masks: We will require masks for all patients for the entire visit. We will ask you to remove your mask only during the procedure.
- Antiseptic Mouthwash: You will be escorted directly to the treatment room where you will be asked to remove your mask and rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash for 1 minute.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We have increased our PPE to meet the current recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This will include gowns, additional face coverings and a face shield.
- Check-out Procedure: Upon completion of treatment, please wash or sanitize your hands and put your mask back on. Future appointments can be scheduled through the window or by phone.
We want to assure you that our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).This is to ensure that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, so that we can adapt our protocols accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at (510) 451-2058 or visit our website at www.tdldental.com. Thankyou for your patience and for continuing to be a valued patient. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
TDL Dental Group